Abbey Machinery will present two new products as this year’s FTMTA show at Punchestown Event centre, Naas Co Kildare Ireland. Their new Rapid MK2 Pump and their new 9 ft Maxi-Float side mounted topper.
The new Rapid MK2 pump offers 30% increase in capacity and features a specially designed heavy duty impeller to give greater performance and longevity. The larger base housing enables greater flow of material, thus optimising the mix and reducing mixing times. The impeller is driven by higher capacity drivelines and offers a larger 1000rpm gearbox with increase cooling capacity to ensure longevity and compatibility with larger tractors.
The new rapid is lower linkage mounted for quicker easier hitching. The hydraulically hinged frame enables ease of control when manoeuvring the pump into any storage tank. Foldable flat frame step allows the pump to be used in the tightest of spaces. The new Rapid MK2 offers high-end output with the reliability you have come to trust from Abbey Machinery.
9Ft Maxi-Float side mounted topper
Abbey Machinery will also present their extended range of Maxi-Float side mounted toppers, aimed at providing increased performance to customers. With the average horse power on farms increasing, the new Maxi- Float 9 foot will provide a 12.5% increase to match this.
The new model will feature
- Heavy duty drive lines as standard to enhance performance.
- Larger rotors and wider working widths for better through put
- Wider offset, to perfectly match larger tyres
Like all Abbey Maxi-floats toppers the new model will have the following features
- Neatly folds behind the tractor for easier transport.
- Built as standard with heavy duty swing flails to tackle the trickiest of ground conditions
- Hydraulic brake back system as standard to prevent against damage from larger foreign objects.