AMIA Ltd have announced that the successful North Wales agricultural machinery dealer Arfon Roberts a’i Gwmni Cyf have joined their distribution network. They will be supplying the Tubeline Bale Boss range of high quality bale processing machines for telehandlers and interestingly, skid steers.
Alan Dennis, MD of AMIA said “We are thrilled to be working with a very successful dealership in a highly promising area, and we look forward to expanding these connections. There are still some exclusive dealership territories which are available to add to our growing distribution network , so please feel free to contact us”
Any dealerships or farmers who are interested in more information about any of the products can contact AMIA either by phone on 01392 580 987 or via email email@example.com.
Tubeline’s Bale Boss 1 Front Mounted, Side Firing, Square Bale Processor takes the lead. It mounts on your telehandler, tractor loader or skid steer and can handle tight spots and awkward spaces with ease. Its unique loader-mount design enables you to raise the Boss 1 above gates and pens allowing you to be versatile with it’s purpose. It’s upfront feature makes loading bales quick and simple enabling you to just scoop the bale and start bedding. Simply adjust the distribution chute to the desired distance and you’re ready to go from bedding straw, to fence-line feeding, to filling bunkers to windrowing large bales for re-baling.
Arfon Roberts have a machine available for demonstration on farm. They can be contacted on 01690 770240 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agri Market Insight & Access Ltd can offer company’s a gateway to the European Agricultural Machinery and Agricultural Product markets by professionally and pro-actively building company profiles via expert marketing activities. From this position, they can build companies a strong and sustainable sales pipeline via their network of European Agricultural Dealership partners. AMIA can offer strategic advice on which markets certain products are suitable for sale in, as well as in-depth market analysis and technical reporting.
AMIA Ltd are the exclusive distributors in UK & Ireland for the following.
* Enorossi – Grassland machinery including 2, 4 & 6 Rotor Tedder’s, Hay Rakes, V Rakes, Single Rotor Rakes, Batrake V-Rakes, Sickle Bar Mowers for Small Tractors, Disc Mowers, Backhoes, Drum Mowers, Mower Conditioners, Twin Rotor Rakes, Tedder & Rake Combinations etc
* Tubeline Manufacturing– Inline Bale Wrappers, Square Bale Processors, Front Mounted Side Firing Square bale processors, 10 Bale Accumulators, 10 Bale Grabbers and Bale Chasers.
* Chapman Machinery – Equestrian machinery, Manége Grader, Flail Mowers and Rotary Paddock Topper / Mower, ATV Snacker Feeders etc
* Jay-Lor TMR Mixer Wagons – Mini TMR Mixer Feeding Wagons, 50 Cubic Feet Mini TMR Mixer Wagons, 100 Cubic Feet Mini TMR Mixer Wagons, Self Propelled Mini TMR Mixer Wagons, Stationary Mini TMR Mixer Wagons, Mounted TMR Mini Mixer Wagons and Trailer Mini TMR Mixer Wagons etc
* Trenona Farm Machinery – Multi Award Winning machinery including the Revolutionary ‘Bale Swift’ Twin Bale Handler for round or square bales and 2x600kg, 3x600kg and 2x1000kg Bag Handlers
* Keltec Engineering – The unbeatable Keltec Bale Slice removes and holds plastic and netting while splitting the bale with you sat in the cab, Bale Unwinders, Bale Unrollers, Self Loading Bale Trailers, Self Loading Bale Transporters, Bale Chasers and other products
* HLA Snow – Industry leading professional Snow Wings, Snow Blowers, Snow Pushers, Snow Blades etc
* Sfoggia – Pneumatic Planters, Seed Drills, Transplanters and Weeders