A new autumn clothing, accessories and warranty promotion aligned to its Can-Am Outlander and Renegade all-terrain vehicle (ATV) ranges is being launched by Bombardier Recreational Products (BRP). The new offer will provide both new and existing customers with added value both on and off the trails when they purchase a model from one of the selected line-ups at a participating UK Can-Am off-road dealership* until 21 October 2017.
The promotion will present customers with either a five-year warranty** or free accessories and clothing:
- £850 worth of accessories and clothing when purchasing a Can-Am Outlander 1000, Can-Am Renegade 1000 or Can-Am Outlander 6×6 1000
- £750 worth of accessories and clothing when purchasing either a Can-Am Outlander 850 or Can-Am Renegade 850
- £575 worth of accessories and clothing when purchasing either a Can-Am Outlander 650 or Can-Am Outlander 6×6 650
- £500 worth of accessories and clothing when purchasing either a Can-Am Outlander 570 or Can-Am Renegade 570
- £400 worth of accessories and clothing when purchasing a Can-Am Outlander 450
Paul Wood, Can-Am commercial and network development manager UK & Ireland, says, “As a business, we are constantly considering ways in which we can motivate existing customers to upgrade their ATV or for new consumers to join the Can-Am Family. We believe that this promotion will enable customers to access high quality ATVs and items that will make their overall riding experience even more enjoyable, and jobs easier.”
The Can-Am Outlander range combines power, reliability and handling to present the user with a workhorse ATV that can handle the rigours of any situation put in front of it. The line-up is available with either a 450cc, 570cc, 650cc, 850cc and 1000cc engine, which has been designed by Rotax engineers to offer the rider unassailable torque and power when travelling up the side of hills or towing and hauling cargo on the flat.
The Can-Am Renegade line-up has been designed for sports performance and handling with the help of its Rotax 570/850/1000 engines, Torsional Trailing Arm Independent (TTI) Rear Suspension, Surrounding Spar Technology (SST) G2 Frame, and front and rear FOX HPG shocks, which enables users to push the boundaries when riding out on trails.
For more information visit http://uk.brp.com/off-road/promotions.html
*participating dealerships: http://uk.brp.com/off-road/owners.html
** only for recreational users