Massey Ferguson introduced a full-line of machinery to meet the needs of the grassland sector at the EIMA Show, which was held in Bologna on 9th-13th November.
The comprehensive line of Massey Ferguson Hay & Forage tools includes a wide array of high quality and energy-efficient mowers, rakes and tedders – all designed specifically to meet the precise requirements of grassland farmers and contractors harvesting a range of crops in different conditions.
Designed and built at AGCO’s Feucht facility in Germany, the broad range of well-proven equipment is already on sale in other European countries as well as in Australia, New Zealand and North America.
The new Massey Ferguson Hay and Forage line-up comprises:
Massey Ferguson DM Series Mowers and Mower conditioners
– Five mounted disc mowers from 2.06m to 4m working widths
– Two 3m and 4m wide semi-mounted mower conditioners
– Heavy-duty 3m trailed mower conditioner
– Three centre-drawbar, trailed mower conditioners
– 8.3m and 9.3m wide Butterfly-folding mowers
Massey Ferguson TD Series Tedders
– Six models offering working widths from 5.2m to 12.7m
– Four mounted machines with four, six or eight rotors
– Two trailed models with eight or ten rotors
Massey Ferguson RK Series Rakes
– Four single rotor, linkage mounted rakes, with working
widths of 3.6m to 4.5m
– Four, two-rotor, semi-mounted, trailed chassis rakes offer
working widths up to 10m
– Flagship four-rotor rake provides adjustable working widths up to 12.5m.