Vredo Dodewaard B.V. introduces its newest Self-Propelled SlurryTrac – the VT4546. A 450 hp beast of a machine designed by Vredo for the Slurry-Specialists who need to apply tens of thousands of cubic metres of slurry every year. This machine builds upon the success of the present Vredo Trac VT3936 (a proven and reliable Trac, built and developed since 2004), with a low unladen weight, low fuel consumption and an optimal weight distribution.
The VT4546 is a modern and radical update of the present VT3936 Trac.
The new Vredo VT4546 distinguishes itself from the proven VT3936 by the following:
• 330 kW (450 hp) engine compared to 300 kW (408 hp)
• Deutz 12 litre, V6 Tier4i (Stage III B) AdBlue engine
• New Claas-Vredo cab (the same as on the VT5518)
• New modern joystick & touchscreen controls
• New Vredo Slicing Filter
• Reload arm with option for turbo filler in 8” or 10”
• Polyestertank with 19.5 m3 capacity
The advantages of the VT4546 include:
• Continuously variable hydro-mechanical drive-train
• Low unladen weight
• Optimal weight distribution, ca. 50%-50% over both axles
• Pump-Slicing Filter-Reload Arm mounted in front of the cab – a very ergonomic method of working with the reload arm – a very short reload line
• Modern & spacious suspended Claas-Vredo cab
• Front axle suspension – hitch dampening; excellent ride
• Simple operation via joystick & touchscreen with 10.1” terminal
• Stable with low centre of gravity owing to drive components mounted between the axles
• 2-wheel, 4-wheel and crab steering for optimum manoeuvrability and low ground pressure
• 3,00m width outside wheels (no exemption required)
Optional build: Mechanically driven Tebbe Muck/Compost/Sludge Spreader
The Vredo VT4546 is already on sale now! The production of the first series machines will begin in October 2014, with delivery starting from the end of 2014.
Additionally, Vredo has been working on a complete new generation of Trac’s, the VT5518 for few years now. This machine was introduced during the last Agritechnica as a 2 – and 3-axle machine with its own Vredo CVT transmission. The development of this VVT600 transmission is now involved in a comprehensive testing stage. This major transmission project demands ample time in order to achieve an optimally functional and reliable 600 hp transmission.
For spring of 2015 a ‘0’-series of these machines will be built. It is expected that from spring 2016, the first full production run will be built.
Vredo Self-Propelled SlurryTracs
Vredo has been developing and manufacturing Self-Propelled SlurryTracs (otherwise known as Tracs) since 1992. Known for their high functionality, high capacity, low unladen weight, low fuel consumption and optimum weight distribution, the Vredo Trac is the ideal machine for the contractor, the farmer and the land itself!
Vredo Dodewaard B.V.
Vredo is an independent family business that designs, manufactures and markets quality products that have an high added value for the agricultural and turfcare industry.