- Massey Ferguson has announced the introduction of its completely renewed MF Activa range of five straw-walker combines, which deliver more power, additional features and the option of the renowned, performance-enhancing Multi Crop Separator option on all models
Three new, straightforward and dependable models are designed to deliver flexible and high quality harvesting in a wide range of crops for small to medium sized farms. On top of the standard grain configuration, all are also available in Anti-wear and Rice versions.
A completely new 260hp model, the MF Activa 7344, now heads the range. This is joined by the new 226hp, MF Activa 7343 and 185hp, MF Activa 7342 – all available with the option of the well-proven Multi Crop Separator as well as electronically controlled hydrostatic transmissions and significant cab upgrades.
“These superb machines are designed specifically for those looking to secure their own harvests. MF Activa combines offer users an unrivalled combination of the latest technology with exceptional comfort and control, ease of use and well-proven features,” says Jérôme Aubrion, Director Marketing Massey Ferguson, Europe & Middle East.
“Like their predecessors they are easy to use and deliver reliable and outstandingly versatile harvesting performance,” he adds.
MF Activa combine range specifications:
- Updated MF Activa combine range offering three models from 185hp to 260hp with an extremely well proven threshing system as well as being available in special rice and Anti-Wear versions
- Independent concave adjustment – front and rear – set electrically from the cab
- Sectional Concave design enables concaves to be quickly and easily changed when moving between different crops
- Multi Crop Separator (MCS) option increases overall separation by up to 20% on all models
- New modular grain pan with removable plastic inserts to ease cleaning
- Choice of Freeflow or Powerflow headers for MF Activa 7343 and MF Activa 7344
- Latest Stage V, four-cylinder and six-cylinder engines specifically tuned to deliver economical high torque and power for harvesting operations
- Redesigned, electronically controlled, three-speed hydrostatic transmission
- Uprated cab provides more comfort and ease of control with seat-mounted armrest, air-suspended seat and electronic transmission operation